number 2 n Boggle black letter D pink tag letter G letter r letter A D E

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Digital Storytelling (Tool #7)

I had never used PhotoStory before, so I decided to give it a try! In college I used I-movie several times on my Mac, and I think prefer that program. PhotoStory was very user friendly though, and I didn't have any problems. I had a lot of fun creating my movie, and I think my students would be able to use this. I might use this at the end of a unit as a group project.

I hope everyone enjoys my movie!

1 comment:

  1. CHLOE IS TOOO CUTE!!! What a great idea for a photostory - a topic that you are obviously passionate about. I hope that you enjoyed doing this and will able to do more exciting things in your classroom.
    Good luck completing the first part of this journey. By the way, if you need help with completing any of the remaining "things", please let me know since I'm back at school and I would be glad to assist. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete