number 2 n Boggle black letter D pink tag letter G letter r letter A D E

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Mobile Technology & Apps (Tool #10)

I am big Apple fan. I have a Mac and iPod, and hopefully soon I'll be getting an iPhone! My students are very interested in all the latest Apple creations as well. I think iTouches are great and very user friendly; I have seen my students use them without much difficulty. As for iPads, I would LOVE to have one for myself and I know my students would be very happy to have one in the classroom!

iTouches (or iPads) could easily be used by students independently as a workstation. The students will be so excited to use the "cool" technology! I would like to get some suggestions on apps to use, though. I have found a few that look "fun" to me, but I would like to find some (free) that would be relevant to the content we are studying in second grade. I'm going to keep looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment