number 2 n Boggle black letter D pink tag letter G letter r letter A D E

Friday, August 6, 2010

Reflections

I'm finally done!

My favorite tools are Google Docs, social bookmarking, digital storytelling, and Skype. I plan to use all these tools! I would like to use digital storytelling with my students when we do our hero unit in social studies. My students would work in groups and each group would be assigned a hero. Prior to this assignment I will expose and engage them in Photostory so that they will be prepared for this awesome task!

I wasn't really sure what to expect when starting the 11 tools assignment. While I am lucky to have had previous experience with several of the tools, this assignment made me think about them differently. I now see how each tool could be beneficial to teachers and learners. This experience reminded me that we are so fortunate to have access to all this technology; it is important to stay informed so that we are able to maximize all the benefits!

No comments:

Post a Comment